Our journey

Welcome to my blog, which is chronicling our journey toward a sustainable, yet satisfying lifestyle right here in Central New York.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hanging out time arrives!

This is the first day I've been able to hang out our laundry. I've been looking forward to this for weeks, both because it's a little easier to hang them on the line than indoors (though our indoor drying racks are pretty easy), but especially because I miss the sunny, fresh air fragrance we enjoy so much.

Now that we've started for the season, I know we'll be able to hang our clothes out until probably November. There have been very few weeks over the past ten years or so when there hasn't been at least one day when it's been good enough weather to dry our laundry outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment